Online Record Book Help Videos
How do I log into my Online Record Book account?
What are the "Profile" and "Club Info" tabs? ____
What is the "Record Book" tab?
What is the "Personal Development" tab? ____
What is the "Project" tab?
How do I access and/or edit previous years? ____
What is a motto?
How do I add an activity?
How do I add a project meeting?
How do I add a club meeting?
How do I add an award?
How do I add expenses or income?
How do I add a photo or video?
Sunset of ORB
CA 4-H will be discontinuing use of the 4-H Online Record Book (ORB) as of July 1, 2020. No new record books should be created in the system for the 2020-2021 program year. System access will remain available till December 31, 2020 for those completing their 2019-2020 record books in ORB. For more information, please download the following ORB Stakeholder Letter and share with it with others.
USER TASKS AND DEADLINES
- June 29, 2020 - Last day to download and save previous years record books
- July 1, 2020 - Record books for the 2020-2021 program year will only be available using the paper forms
- July 1, 2020 - Access to ORB is only available to complete 2019-2020 record books
- December 31, 2020 - Last day to download and save a copy of the 2019-2020 record book
- January 1, 2021 - ORB permanently shut down with no access to historical data