For adults interested in becoming a 4-H volunteer, the 3 step process is completing an enrollment packet to the club with fees, attending the 4-H Volunteer Orientation and submitting and passing a DOJ fingerprint process. No adult may supervise youth until these steps have been completed and confirmed.
New volunteer handout revised Steps to becoming a 4-H adult volunteer handout. Print and use the checklist feature.
Misc. Enrollment Forms:
Modification of Enrollment:
- To add or delete a project from your current enrollment, use the Monterey County 4-H Program Project Update Form
- To enroll in a project that is being offered in a club other than your own, use the Monterey County 4-H Program Inter-Club Project Agreement
- To request a transfer to enroll in a different club within Monterey County, use the Monterey County 4-H Program Request for Club Transfer
- Livestock Project Transfer Form
- 4-H, FFA, Grange Agreement
Please note that these changes are not valid until the forms are recorded at the 4-H Office. No changes to enrollment information will be made without necessary signatures.