For adults interested in becoming a 4-H volunteer, the 3 step process is completing an enrollment packet to the club with fees, attending the 4-H Volunteer Orientation and submitting and passing a DOJ fingerprint process. No adult may supervise youth until these steps have been completed and confirmed. See list of places to be fingerprinted at the bottom of the page.
New volunteer handout revised Steps to becoming a 4-H adult volunteer handout. Print and use the checklist feature.
Misc. Enrollment Forms:
Modification of Enrollment:
- To add or delete a project from your current enrollment, use the Monterey County 4-H Program Project Update Form
- To enroll in a project that is being offered in a club other than your own, use the Monterey County 4-H Program Inter-Club Project Agreement
- To request a transfer to enroll in a different club within Monterey County, use the Monterey County 4-H Program Request for Club Transfer
- Livestock Project Transfer Form
4-H members may be dually enrolled in FFA and the 4-H program. To provide good communication between the 2 programs, please fill out this form and send to the 4-H offices.
- FFA transfer form 2016
- Please download and read the current MOU between the youth programs 4-H, FFA, Grange Agreement
Please note that these changes are not valid until the forms are recorded at the 4-H Office. No changes to enrollment information will be made without necessary signatures.
The following locations provide fingerprinting services for DOJ: