Forms - Misc
- Constitution 2015 version (word) blank template
- ByLaws blank template
- 4-H Program Planning Guide
- Officers Manual (pdf with fields)
- Outreach Goals Planner 2021-2022
- Bank Information Form 2021-2022
- Officer's Manual Forms
- New! 4-H Club Business Meeting Agenda
New! 4-H Club Meeting Minutes
- New! Annual 4-H Club Planner
- New! 4-H Outreach Methods Documentation
- New! 4-H Wellness Plan
- New! 4-H Club Meeting Checklist
- ADA Accomodation form 2015
- Form 5.1 4-H Club Peer Review Committee Report
- Form 5.2 4-H Club Peer Review Committee Checklist
- Form 6.1 4-H Club Monthly Report
- Form 6.3 Annual Financial Report
- Form 8.1 4-H Club Ledger
- Form 8.2 Project Ledger (Sub-Account)
- Form 8.3 Club Budget
- Form 8.4 Checkbook Balancing
- Form 8.5 Year-End 4-H Checkbook Balancing
- Form 8.6 Peer Review Checklist
- Form 6.2 Annual Inventory Report
- Form 8.7 Fundraising Approval
- Form 8.8 4-H Adult Volunteer Treasurer's Checklist
4-H Complaints - While it's unfortunate, there are situations in which the actions of members, parents, or adult volunteers must be reviewed at a 4-H office for resolution. This is not an anonymous process. Please read the code of conduct carefully before taking these steps.
County Complaint form.
County Complaint Process . Click here to read the purpose and steps of compiling a complaint.
County Complaint Process Flowchart . Click here to review the outlined flow chart of this process.