4-H PROGRAM LINKS
- 4-H Center for Youth Development - The 4-H Center for Youth Development (CYD) fosters collaborations among UC Cooperative Extension professionals and UC campus-based scientists.
- California 4-H State Website - 4-H Volunteer Leader Resources Look under Resources and click on 4-H Volunteer Leaders' Digest
- California 4-H Youth Development Program - Information on this website will provide you with 4-H information for the local, sectional, state, and national levels.
- http://www.fourhcouncil.edu/ - National 4-H Headquarters Information, News, Fact Sheets, Library, and Statistics
- State Fair and Exposition - Rules and Information
- 4-H Enviornmental Health & Safety
STATE 4-H UPDATES
Important information including available curriculum, deadlines, grants, scholarship opportunities, policies, funding opportunities, and much more. This information is updated approximately once a month, so check back often.
- Leslie Carman 4-H Supplies - PO BOX 2351 - Atascadero, CA 93423 Phone: 888-466-9433 or 805-462-9433 or visit them at http://www.4hsupplies.com/
- Source Book - http://4hmall.com/ the web page catalog for collectables, clothes, stationery, essentials, pens, cups, stickers, club supplies, buttons, pins, certificates, patches, signs, banners, jewelry, medallions, plaques, ribbons, resource and project books, and much more! Phone 301-961-2934 FAX 301-961-2937 email: email@example.com
- University of California project based learning from resources - http://fourh.ucdavis.edu/ Click on the Curriculum Resources, Library, and then pick your project.