Post Highs School Council Scholarships
NEW 2019 - The Leader's Council will award seven $1,000 scholarships this year only!
Monterey County 4-H Scholarship FAQ: click here
Each year, the Monterey County 4-H Leaders Council may award up to four $1,000 scholarships to each qualified applicant who has demonstrated a commitment to one or more Monterey County leadership programs.
- Be a currently enrolled Monterey County 4-H Member
- Be a high school graduating senior or not yet 19 years of age as of December 31st of the current 4-H program year.
- Have a minimum of five (5) years of enrollment in 4-H.
- Ability to provide proof of full-time enrollment to a post-high school educational facility within one (1) year of high school graduation after the scholarship application process and before scholarship award is received.
- Successful completion of the following leadership opportunities: County All Stars County Teen Ambassadors (no longer available as of 2018-2019) Camp Counselor Youth Council members County Council committee chairs Emerald Star
Application, information and packet file Mo Co Scholarship app-description 2019 -final
4-H Members are encouraged to review other scholarships provided by the community such as those listed below. Please check their current scholarship dates, criteria and applications by visiting their website or contacting the representatives of the listed Foundations:
Bruce Church Educational Foundation Scholarships
Jimmie Cox Memorial Scholarship & American Ag Credit Scholarship
Monterey County Fair Scholarship Click here to be directed to the webpage