Area IPM Advisor - EntomologyCooperative Extension Monterey County
1432 Abbott Street
Salinas, CA 93901
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Statewide Program
San Benito County
Santa Cruz County
Ph.D. Entomology, North Carolina State University. 2016
M.S. Entomology, Washington State University. 2011
B.S. Agronomy, La Molina National Agrarian University, Lima - Peru. 2004
SpecialtyBiology, ecology, and management of arthropod pests
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
- Field Crops - General
- Vegetable Crops
- Leafy Vegetables
- Cole Crops
- Insects, Mites, and Other Arthropods Affecting Plants
- Biological Control of Pests Affecting Plants
- Integrated Pest Management Systems
- Beneficial Insects
- Pest Management/Diseases
- Del Pozo-Valdivia, A. I.; Reisig, D. D. (2017). Case for Comprehensive Analytical Analyses Demonstrated by Evaluating the Yield Benefits of Neonicotinoid Seed Treatment in Corn (Zea mays L.). Crop Prot.
- Del Pozo-Valdivia, A. I.; Reisig, D. D. (2017). Diel Flight Activity and Intra-Plant Distribution of Megacopta cribraria (Hemiptera: Plataspidae) Adults in Soybean. J. Entomol. Sci. 52, 311-322.
- Del Pozo-Valdivia, A. I.; Reisig, D. D. (2016). Interaction of Tillage, Maturity Group, and Insecticide Use on Megacopta cribraria (Hemiptera: Plataspidae) Populations in Double Cropped Soybean. J. Econ. Entomol. 110, 168-176.