Check in with your 4-H club for help!
Enrollment for 2022-2023 is open
New Youth members: Find your club first! Call, email or visit a club to find the right one for your family. Contact the 4-H offices or look at our "how to join" page for a club list.
4honline enrollment site: http://v2.4honline.com
Click here for a step by step printed visual instructions:
Or, review a Youtube video with instructions for member enrollment:
Or, review a Youtube video for Family log in and enrolling a member:
Here is a Youtube instructional video for enrolling an Adult volunteer:
Misc. Enrollment Forms:
Monterey County Fee Waiver form for 2022-2023
Modification of Enrollment:
- To add or delete a project from your current enrollment, use the Monterey County 4-H Program Project Update Form
- To enroll in a project that is being offered in a club other than your own, use the Monterey County 4-H Program Inter-Club Project Agreement
- To request a transfer to enroll in a different club within Monterey County, use the Monterey County 4-H Program Request for Club Transfer
- Livestock Project Transfer Form
4-H members may be dually enrolled in FFA and the 4-H program. To provide good communication between the 2 programs, please fill out this form and send to the 4-H offices.
- FFA transfer form 2016
- Please download and read the current MOU between the youth programs 4-H, FFA, Grange Agreement
Please note that these changes are not valid until the forms are recorded at the 4-H Office. No changes to enrollment information will be made without necessary signatures.
The following locations provide fingerprinting services for DOJ: